Important information and dates
Notes from the office
*Mondays and Wednesdays for 2nd and 3rd grade students
*Tuesdays and Thursdays for 4th and 5th grade students
*Please do NOT drop students off before 7:45 AM
We are no longer collecting HyVee receipts.
1-No School/Happy New Year!
2- Class resumes
7- KIDS meeting 6:30PM
4- 2nd grade Gallagher Bluedorn field trip
11- KIDS meeting 6:30 pm
13- No school
21- 2019/2020 Kindergarten Parent Meeting 6:30 - 7:30pm (meeting for new kindergarten Parents for the 2019/2020 school year)
28- 3rd grade Gallagher Bluedorn field trip
12- 4th + 5th grade Elementary Vocal Concert 6:00 performance
15- Family Fun Night
18-22 Spring Break
29- 1st grade Gallagher Bluedorn field trip
1- Kindergarten- Gallagher Bluedorn field trip
3- Iowa Assessments- 12:30 dismissal
16- K-12 Art Show
19- No school
2- 5th grade-Gallagher Bluedorn field trip
13- 2nd + 3rd grade elementary spring concert 1:30 Matinee/ 6:00 performance
2018-2019 Transitional Kindergarten Informational Letter
2018-19 Transitional Kindergarten Informational Letter
2018-2019 Denver Elementary Handbook
Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten requirements
- See below for requirements and please refer to the information you received during kindergarten round up.
- Up to date immunization card is required prior to first day of school
- School physical assessment completed by your provider before school begins
- Annual Student Health Update form - complete this form online yearly on JMC
- Lead Level - this is indicated on your School physical assessment
- Medication Consent Form your child takes any medication at school.
- Food Allergy Diet Modification - your child has food allergy? or can not have certain foods at school? Fill out this form
- Allergy action plan - Any child that has a severe allergy needs an action plan filled out yearly by their physician.
- Asthma action plan - Any child with asthma it is suggested an action plan completed.