Important information and dates
Notes from the office
We are no longer collecting HyVee receipts or milk caps.
21- Back to school night 5:00-6:00pm
23- First day of school
2- Labor Day (No School)
4-6 Fifth grade EWALU
23- No School
2- No School
7–11- Fire Prevention/Safety Week
21–25- Red Ribbon Week
4- No School
21- PT Conferences
25- PT Conferences
27-29- Thanksgiving Holiday (No School)
2018-2019 Transitional Kindergarten Informational Letter
2018-19 Transitional Kindergarten Informational Letter
2018-2019 Denver Elementary Handbook
Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten requirements
- See below for requirements and please refer to the information you received during kindergarten round up.
- Up to date immunization card is required prior to first day of school
- School physical assessment completed by your provider before school begins
- Annual Student Health Update form - complete this form online yearly on JMC
- Lead Level - this is indicated on your School physical assessment
- Medication Consent Form your child takes any medication at school.
- Food Allergy Diet Modification - your child has food allergy? or can not have certain foods at school? Fill out this form
- Allergy action plan - Any child that has a severe allergy needs an action plan filled out yearly by their physician.
- Asthma action plan - Any child with asthma it is suggested an action plan completed.