Important information and dates
Notes from the office
*Mondays and Wednesdays for 2nd and 3rd grade students
*Tuesdays and Thursdays for 4th and 5th grade students
*Please do NOT drop students off before 7:45 AM
We are no longer collecting HyVee receipts.
The Milk Moola program through Kwik Star has ended. If you have any milk caps or bag tops that you
would like to donate to Denver Schools, please send them to school with your student or drop them
off at one of the offices by Friday, March 8th.
12- 4th + 5th grade Elementary Vocal Concert 1:30 Matinee/ 6:00 performance
15- Family Fun Night
18-22 Spring Break
29- 1st grade Gallagher Bluedorn field trip
1- Kindergarten- Gallagher Bluedorn field trip
3- Iowa Assessments- 12:30 dismissal
16- K-12 Art Show
19- No school
2- 5th grade-Gallagher Bluedorn field trip
13- 2nd + 3rd grade elementary spring concert 1:30 Matinee/ 6:00 performance
17 Kindergarten Experience day 9-12pm
20- Elementary Track and Field Day
29- Stem Day
2018-2019 Transitional Kindergarten Informational Letter
2018-19 Transitional Kindergarten Informational Letter
2018-2019 Denver Elementary Handbook
Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten requirements
- See below for requirements and please refer to the information you received during kindergarten round up.
- Up to date immunization card is required prior to first day of school
- School physical assessment completed by your provider before school begins
- Annual Student Health Update form - complete this form online yearly on JMC
- Lead Level - this is indicated on your School physical assessment
- Medication Consent Form your child takes any medication at school.
- Food Allergy Diet Modification - your child has food allergy? or can not have certain foods at school? Fill out this form
- Allergy action plan - Any child that has a severe allergy needs an action plan filled out yearly by their physician.
- Asthma action plan - Any child with asthma it is suggested an action plan completed.