Important information and dates
Notes from the office
*Mondays and Wednesdays for 2nd and 3rd grade students
*Tuesdays and Thursdays for 4th and 5th grade students
*Please do NOT drop students off before 7:45 AM
We are no longer collecting HyVee receipts or milk caps.
The Milk Moola program through Kwik Star has ended.
14- 5th grade band concert/6:30 PM
16 - 2nd + 3rd grade elementary spring concert 1:30 Matinee/ 6:00 performance
17- Kindergarten Experience day 9-12pm No school for current Kindergarten students
27- No School
28- Elementary Track and Field Day : 3-5 starts at 9:00/ K-2 starts at 1:00 pm -both groups at the Athletic complex
29- Stem Day/4th grade band open house 4:30-6:00 pm in the high school band room
7- last day of school-11AM dismissal/NOTE- School lunch will not be served on the last day of school because of the early dismissal
2018-2019 Transitional Kindergarten Informational Letter
2018-19 Transitional Kindergarten Informational Letter
2018-2019 Denver Elementary Handbook
Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten requirements
- See below for requirements and please refer to the information you received during kindergarten round up.
- Up to date immunization card is required prior to first day of school
- School physical assessment completed by your provider before school begins
- Annual Student Health Update form - complete this form online yearly on JMC
- Lead Level - this is indicated on your School physical assessment
- Medication Consent Form your child takes any medication at school.
- Food Allergy Diet Modification - your child has food allergy? or can not have certain foods at school? Fill out this form
- Allergy action plan - Any child that has a severe allergy needs an action plan filled out yearly by their physician.
- Asthma action plan - Any child with asthma it is suggested an action plan completed.