The Denver Community School District shall maintain a caring and safe environment conducive to producing lifelong learners and productive citizens in a changing society.
- We are truly heard, valued, and respected for who we are, what we know and what we do.
- We are accountable for words, actions and learning, and are motivated to contribute to the growth of the whole.
- We experience security, take risks, and assume ownership of personal and educational environments.
- We honor individual learning/teaching styles and talents as we demonstrate progress, set meaningful goals and strive to achieve these goals.
District Athletic Mission Statement
Our Mission is to provide a rigorous athletic program which complements and supports a challenging academic program by teaching students the value of hard work, to work well with a team, and to promote community as we build leaders. We are in a constant pursuit to develop scholars and champions.
- We will encourage multiple sport participation.
- We will teach discipline and time management.
- We will develop leaders.
- We will make character development a priority.
- We will develop mutual respect and understanding for the sacrifices necessary to succeed in all aspects of life.
- We will promote athletics as an extension of strong academics.
- We will promote successful competitive opportunities.
Special Education Service Delivery Plan - Every five years, Denver Community School District is required to revisit our Special Education District Developed Service Delivery Plan. This document outlines how we provide educational support to all students in our district. As part of this planning process, community members can review the draft in order to provide feedback considerations related to the plan. You will be given access to the DRAFT document plan with the ability to provide comments. Public comment can be provided in writing or orally. The district must review and consider all public comments and make any necessary modifications to their district Developed Service Delivery Plan, as appropriate. Please have all your feedback completed by Monday, June 4th, 2018.
Superintendent's Office - 319-984-6323
Elementary School - 319-984-5611
Middle School - 319-984-6041
High School - 319-984-5639