The Denver Community School District shall maintain a caring and safe environment conducive to producing lifelong learners and productive citizens in a changing society.
- We are truly heard, valued, and respected for who we are, what we know and what we do.
- We are accountable for words, actions and learning, and are motivated to contribute to the growth of the whole.
- We experience security, take risks, and assume ownership of personal and educational environments.
- We honor individual learning/teaching styles and talents as we demonstrate progress, set meaningful goals and strive to achieve these goals.
District Athletic Mission Statement
Our Mission is to provide a rigorous athletic program which complements and supports a challenging academic program by teaching students the value of hard work, to work well with a team, and to promote community as we build leaders. We are in a constant pursuit to develop scholars and champions.
- We will encourage multiple sport participation.
- We will teach discipline and time management.
- We will develop leaders.
- We will make character development a priority.
- We will develop mutual respect and understanding for the sacrifices necessary to succeed in all aspects of life.
- We will promote athletics as an extension of strong academics.
- We will promote successful competitive opportunities.
Superintendent's Office - 319-984-6323
Elementary School - 319-984-5611
Middle School - 319-984-6041
High School - 319-984-5639