Denver Community School District
  • Home of the Cyclones!


Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten requirements 

- See below for requirements and please refer to the information you received during kindergarten round up. 

- Up to date immunization card is required prior to first day of school  

School physical assessment completed by your provider before school begins

- Annual Student Health Update form - complete this form online yearly on JMC

Vision screening form

Dental Screening Certificate

-  Lead Level -  this is indicated on your School physical assessment 


    All parents must complete on - line the Annual Student Health Update form yearly before school starts on JMC
    If your child will be taking a medication at school please fill out the Medication Consent Form  and bring it to the office.  
    Also any new medical conditions or medication changes please indicate on the health form and contact the school nurse.  
    Third Graders -  all 3rd graders will need a Vision Screening Form completed

Middle School:
    Up to date immunization card and REMINDER to incoming SEVENTH GRADERS: you will need Tdap and Meningococcal booster            before school starts! 

- All parents of middle school children must complete on-line Annual Student Health Update form on JMC before school begins.  

Sports physicals are required for all athletes prior to participation.  

-  Medication Consent Form  if your child will take any medications at school.

High School

-  All parents need to complete the Annual Student Health Update form
      on JMC for each child.

-  All 9th graders need the Dental Screening Form completed

- Incoming 12TH GRADERS are required before school starts to receive               

- Menningococcal vaccine booster.  Please bring updated Immunization form after you receive this shot.

Sports physicals are required for all athletes prior to participation.

-  Medication Consent Form if your child will be taking any medications at school. 

Medication/Allergy Forms

- Medication Consent Form your child takes any medication at school. 

Food Allergy Diet Modification - your child has food allergy? or can not have certain foods at school?  Fill out this form  
Allergy action plan - Any child that has a severe allergy needs an action plan filled out yearly by their physician.
Asthma action plan  - Any child with asthma it is suggested an action plan completed. 
Seizure action plan  - If your child has a seizure disorder an action plan updated yearly is needed. 
Self Carry Med Permission form - If your child carries his/her own inhaler or EPI PEN

Concussion form

Open-enrollment form-School year 2018-2019

Free/Reduced Instruction for completing application

Free/Reduced Application 2019-20

Free/Reduced Waiver Statement

Free/Reduced Parent Letter 2019-20

Public Release

Certified Employment Application

Non-Certified Employment Application